Birtle’s Pipe Organ
The pipe organ in the Birtle Presbyterian Church was the ﬁrst in rural Manitoba. It was in use from 1887 to 1953. Two of the tin pipes survive in the Birdtail Country Museum, and a cross made of wood taken from the pipe organ hangs on the wall of the United Church’s Fellowship Hall.
Birtle’s Pipe Organ (pdf 2.1 MB)
Birtle and Area Churches
To see a larger image, click on the photo.